My sister Paula made these for Halloween, and they were AMAZING! They are little brownie bites with a miniature Reese's pressed into each one and then topped with peanut butter frosting! YUMMY! And they are so EASY to make :)
All you have to do is:
1. Make a brownie mix as directed on the box.
2. Line mini muffin tins with paper liner, and fill half way with brownie mixture.
3. Cook about 10 minutes, or until you stick a toothpick in it and it comes out clean.
4. Immediately after taking out of oven place a miniature Reese's into the middle of each cupcake until level with brownie.
(if the cooked brownie has expanded all the way to the top of the liner, don't worry it won't overflow! It magically stays the same height)
5. Cool, and top with frosting of your choice. :)
My peanut butter frosting:
1 jar of pillsbury vanilla frosting mixed with 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
(This time I was lazy and just used the jar frosting because it was quick--but it was good with the peanut butter mixed in!)