1 3/4 c. powdered sugar
1 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
1 package oreo cookies
1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
white chocolate bark, or candy melts
1. Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency. Reserve for later.
2. Crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet, refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry. You can sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration. (Sprinkle tops with crushed oreo very quick, or it will dry and not stick to the top)
5. Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
*Store in airtight container for up to a week. :)