Oreo Truffles

Oreo Truffles

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Best Ever Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Coconut

My favorite cookies in the world are the Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies from Paradise Bakery.... They are so amazing!!! I tried out this recipe and think they could easily rival Paradise. If you have had the one's from Paradise, you know that is a BOLD statement. But I am the toughest critic when it comes to my baking, and I think they are pretty close. So, try them, they are super easy, and let me know what you think...


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ Coconut:

1 1/4 c. oatmeal
1 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. flaked coconut
1 c. choc. chips (I use milk choc. chips)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. oil
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix dry ingredients, then add oil, egg and vanilla.
Mix thoroughly and add in chocolate chips.
Drop with cookie scooper onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325 for 12 minutes. ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those look delish. I love oatmeal anything cookies, but with chocolate chips and now coconut, I'm definately going to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were amazing!! thanks for sharing with your nordy crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinzie, I remember seeing your banana lime coconut bread. That sounded good too :)

    Kim-- I'm glad you girls liked them! You name it, I'll bake it... as long as it doesn't contain raisins! :)See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete