Oreo Truffles

Oreo Truffles

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The first step is: Admitting you have a Problem



Okay, I admit, I have ALWAYS had a sweet tooth. I have always been a baker, and tried to sneak in any type of sugar whenever possible. I think it's because when I was younger, there were absolutely NO treats around my house, so junk food was like an "untouchable" object. Then I realized that I could take all the boring ingredients from my mom's cupboards and create yummy treats!

Now that I am married and there are only 2 of us, it's kind of hard to bake a huge batch of cookies... what am I supposed to do with them!? We have resorted to donating them to neighbors and I have even started bringing them to the gym. I KNOW.....Who brings cookies to the gym? I am the devil....but at least these people are working out... so it balances out...right??

Anyway, since I met my husband, I have been cooking lots of dinners and other meals other than dessert. I have learned how to create really healthy and yummy recipes from scratch, so I will share those along with the other yummy-but-not-so-healthy items. It's all about balance and moderation. :)


2 comments: